Saturday, February 18, 2006

HEY! my birthday is coming, and i want a memorable one. How should i celebrate it? Comments please.

I'm broke once again. :( I bought shoes from x:odus. blah blah blah blah.

Have you ever wondered why some people love to show off? I dont get why people must always compete with each other, afterwhich, the person who started showing off loses, and will start to bitch. I've seen too many people like that. Its really scary. It makes you wonder who you can trust and who you cant trust. Dont ever judge a book by its cover. Thats what i did, and i got burned.

I have a particular friend, she was all so nice and friendly. But soon after hanging out with a certain group of friends, her personality turned a whole 360 degrees. And sad to say, i dont really want to be her friend anymore.

Oh well, i hope my friend realises what has become of her. Good luck my friend.